Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday...


刘雪丽!
yes! you! 傻婆...

don't know whether you will drop by and 'accidentally' look into my page or not. but still,

* HApPy BUrbDay *

it has been a long time since we last chat with each other. yeah yeah, i know i'm always the busy one, didn't reply your sms and no respond on your updates on facebook... but i swear, i do remember you and of course, miss you damn much!!! especially the moment where i keep complaining you on this and that and THAT. hmmph? hehe...

微 :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...^_^luckily u know what is ur mistakes...nvm,don't u remember that i am always the one forgive people...i also miss u n da jie very very very much...since last time we met...anyway,we have our own life have to pass through,as long as we are always keep in touch,it is enough for me...having u as my friend is my luck throughout this life...FRENS 4EVER...MY DEAR KAI WEI SA POH...

Anonymous said...

sory,4get 2 leaave my name...me lah...ur fren...xue li...

凯微 said...

nonono... we didn't keep in touch ALWAYS. haha. though, i believe we won't forget each other de. wait har... maybe after our final we hang out somewhere. hehe. miss ya...