Friday, July 8, 2011

half of my holiday is passed.

i have been spending non-stop since then.
but not working out for any income. not even a part time.

how should i judge this spending?
worth the value?

have been evaluating the value of 'four months holiday' for myself.
take the chance to work and earn some pocket money?
or take the chance to enjoy life
and do something that i might not even have the chance or time to do any more in the future?

i have my aims to achieve in this 4 months
but when i review my list of holiday plans in mind
not many of the items have been checked.

emo.

why is that so?

well it is always the same source of problem, always.
my determination. my self-discipline. my procrastination.
i know nobody can help on this matter beside myself.
have been giving myself so many excuses to wait and wait and wait.

i guess i really need a catalyst.
need somebody at my back to push me.
to remind me and i'm lacking of strong will.
to pull me back from the hole when laziness conquered me.

anyone, volunteer to work together with me to make me a better person?

haihz....

anyway, good night world.

kaiwei :)

No comments: