Saturday, August 13, 2011

zzz

hate it when i screw things up.
hate it when i couldn't control the things that i am suppose to be controlling.
hate it when i disappoint someone that i wish so much to leave good impression.
hate it when i failed myself, and failed others.

too many things to share out recently.
too many stresses congesting my mind recently.

balance me up with some more delightful and happening feelings, anyone?
great, going sarawak tomorrow for a few days breakout.
but i have so many things undone here,
will i enjoy heartfully over the other side of the land?

hopefully. i can manage myself well.

i promised you to reform my good impression that they have on me.
i promised you to contribute my full commitment in all future endeavours.
i promised myself, to gain as much as i can from here and to offset the sacrifice i decided to put.

i made the promise, so this is where i will keep the promise.

kaiwei :)


looking forward for the family gathering when september comes!

No comments: