Saturday, August 18, 2012

disappointment

sometimes i can't help to ponder, 
am i that lousy in your mind that i am always making incorrect judgment and decision? 

if i am that bad in sense of direction, how do you think i can survive on the roads after so many years? 
if i am that bad in common sense, how do you think i can handle my life independently when i am staying out? 
if i am that bad in making decision, how do you think i can stand as a leader in the team of 50 other excellent people?
if i am that bad in making judgment, how do you think i can gain such trust from all the people outside to the extend that they are willing to listen to my words? 

why can't you just slow down and listen to my justification and give me some trust in a better way? 

yes you can doubt on me. you always can. 
but can you try expressing it in a better way at least? 
try considering how will i feel when you talk to me in such way. 
try considering how reluctant am i to put any further efforts to convince you because i know my efforts will usually end up in avail. 

i may not be right in everything. but same goes to you isn't it?
there might even be times when both of us are not wrong, but we were just thinking from different aspects, different backgrounds, and different generations. 

disappointment. i say. 
and i am sorry if i caused the same feeling to you on me. 


kaiwei :(

No comments: