Monday, July 13, 2009

happy burbday

actually it's already 1.30am of 13th july. i intentionally edited the time and date to make this post come on the 'right' time. haha. happy birthday to my friend JUN YUEN. and happy birthday to my friend, carrie's mother. haha. i totally agrees with what baobei mentioned in her blog:

Why can't we all share the same birth date,
because i hate it when i missed someone's birthday,
Make it a wish or a celebration.


haha. luckily 9 days ago i haven't forget 8poh's big day AGAIN, and luckily today i didn't forget jun's birthday. lol. anyway, with that i send my most sincere wishes to all my friends. and i deeply apologize if i forget anyone's birthday again in the future. trust me, i really mean to remember ALL of the dates, but i often forget what date is today though i remember what day is your birthday. Zzzz... forgive my blurr-ness.

HApPY BirtHDaY
8poh ---> 3rd july
turtle ting ----> 7th july
jun ---> 12th july
...
any others?
remind me please...

with lots of loves,
kaiwei :)

8poh, i think u owe me sth.
where's the photo of ur bday prezzie that u promised?
haha..
i'm still waiting...

No comments: