Saturday, July 25, 2009

starting line

my 4th weeks in UM! and know what? my mid-sem exam is in anther 2 weeks time. zzz... i'm not even quite 'into' the situation yet. starting yesterday i set a new goal for myself, getting pointer of 3.8, at the same time enjoy myself thoroughly with campus life, especially activities in UMAC. (UM Accounting Camp) i'm eyeing on the '1st class honour'! wish me luck dude... however, i'm seriously super duper triple worry about my '3.8 goal'. what IF i failed to achieve it, will i feel regret on being too actively participating in non-academic programmes? hmmph...

anyway, just to update my current campus life. well.... pack. tight. exhausting. worrying. but still, fun. i enjoyed myself quite well, signed up for 2 projects in UMAC, and i'm in PTUM. well... i know i'll b super duper triple busy in the next few months working on all these projects and at the same time trying to cope up myself in order to reach the '3.8 goal'. but still... hopefully i'll have no regrets with my choices along my campus life. hehe ^^

on my academic side, life are quite tough. i was always looking forward to the converting of my subjects from malay to english, but the starting level is quite hard. though we're still learning mostly basic things in the subjects, i found it quite hard to understand the contents entirely. without any mercy at all, we're receiving assignments, projects, report writings, case studies, tutorials, group discussions, blah blah and blah, CONTINUOSLY, and OVER-LAPPING-LY. zzz... just... wish me luck.

*taking a cursory glance on the clock on the corner edge of the laptop screen*

another sleepless night. haha. i don't remember the last time i go into dreams before 12am after i enter UM. no worry guys, no complaints, i'm enjoying. but still, i'm sleepy now. gonna go back to the stuffy but warm room sweet room now. catch up with you guys again... good nitez, tata...

regards,
kaiwei :)

thanks for the short distance between UM and my home
i'm still an active member of PBSM though i'm quite busy
~proud~

No comments: