Friday, August 21, 2009

Big x3 buddy's convocation

Buddy's Convocation 2009

from left: big big buddy, big big big's buddy's big big bear, small small me, big buddy

my always-busy-buddy.
*er.. he's too tall, that's why i looks too short"

buddy and buddy's brother. similarity? both also SS. haha

accidentally met 勤勤 & 小风 at in the crowd. HellO~

these photos were taken when i went to my big big big buddy's convocation last week. schedule was extremely pack that day, but... buddy ma, must support de. hehe. now only i know, convo is damn crowded. and yeah, excited. imagine the feeling when we finally graduated after 4 years of hard work. must be satisfying, and touchy... so, work hard to strike for the best. gambate~ (for now, mid sem exam!)

ohya, some of the photos taken with my big big big buddy, also there is a full quorum of our buddy line, they are in my big x3 buddy's camera. don't know whether can get it or not.

loves,
kaiwei :)

i want make appointment with photo-kakiS to be my photographers 4 years later
can?
haha.

No comments: