Tuesday, August 18, 2009

真狼狈

fell down today. hurt my legs. no blood. but still, pain. sobs... 2 funny things happened on me in less than half hour this afternoon.

1. i was outside my friend's room in the 3rd floor corridor at my residential college this afternoon. i was waiting for her to come back from bathing so that i can get my stuff and then go back home together. i was holding 2 sets of keys: 1 with all the keys needed to enter my home. another is my room key which i was suppose to summit to the office when i check out. then... within a split of second!!!!! my room key dropped from my palm and... yea, marvelous, it tried to commit suicide by jumping down from the corridor, ended up on the roof top of a motorcycle parking area. holy shyt. ROOF TOP! -.-"
at last Run Er and i went to seek for help from the worker who were busy doing renovation at the bathroom. kind enough, they helped us by climbing up to the roof and i got back my naughty room key.

2. of course, i followed the 2 workers when they going downstairs to help me. too EXCITED seeing the kind-hearted man climb up to the dangerous rooftop for me, i forget how to walk correctly and i fell down. dont doubt what you just read, i fell down, on the hard rough black tarred road. oh no, to be more specific, i NEARLY fell into the deep longkang. ouch~

packed our stuff and 3 of us went back home. me, run er and chia lock. took cab in front of our college until kota raya, took 62 until my home. the sun was sooooooooooooo WARM above me. almost tear off my skin. at last... "home sweet home"

by,
clumsy kaiwei :)

p/s: some photos taken during last few days will be uploaded as soon as i tidy up the photos and when i'm free enough. just wait... hehe

No comments: