Sunday, December 20, 2009

20th December 2009!!!!

Shall I say....

HapPy BirThdAY

to myself?

haha...

went to 学记回巢 just now. met a lot of friends. some of them do remember my big day. some i INDIRECTLY reminded them. haha... very happy though. they sang me birthday song beramai-ramai when we hang out at murni mamak stall.

after that got the first on-time birthday message from 8poh, run er, followed by 维宇 , lapfoong, leeyen,weilun, hk, 舜斌, wiwen, chenghon, kiwi... wishes from facebook also got from few friends, some of who i had lost contact for few years. suiying, yuh ang, michelle, sunantha, keanleng, jiesin, siew ching, chengyong...etc... yap aik fan (sry to use a full name, too many friends name yap already) called up and wish me a happy birthday. aiya-ah gor even recorded a birthday song with his precious voice, sent it to me through msn. so damn touchy....

i'm going to a 4 days 3 nights family trip at phuket tomorrow, 5pm flight. simply seeing how childish photo i had on my old passport can tell how long had i not been overseas. haha. quite looking forward to that trip. departure date falls on my big day, so can i consider it as a birthday trip? wow... a great great present from my parents for me... haha. but still, i am hoping for a birthday cake since yesterday actually. haven't get any YET after 3 hours 38 minutes of my birthday, but still, i'm hoping, tomorrow... perhaps just a small slice of it, i'll be very very happy already. hehe.

hotlink user, like usual, got one day of free calls on my big day. couldn't call carrie because she's on her midnight way to penang with calvin and his family. maybe tomorrow if i can grip any free time apart from packing up my luggage. couldn't call yan because she's so damn far at uk now. well, once a year of free calls, must utilize it de... haha. called hk and kacau-ed him for 1 and a half hour, though i know he has to wake up early for work tomorrow morning. don't care la, my birthday, 我最大排 wert... haha. actually it feels good. no, i shall say, it feels great, for being able to keep up with such close friendship with someone with this 身份. i know, not many of couples out there can make it a reality. it's not easy though, at first.

of course, everybody wished me a HAPPY birthday on this day, nobody wished me SAD birthday. however, got 2 real sad news on 2 friends since yesterday night. both are my very very close friends. feel sad for them, really. baobei & pi pi... sincerely, i hope you both can stay tough. i truly understand how hard it is, but trust me, the hard times are just temporarily. you might need few weeks, months, or even years... until your heart stop bleeding, just like how i did. but still, the sky will turns clear one time no matter how heavy the rain was. don't cry because it has come to an end, smile because it happened. we all need time, that's it. love you guys always, and always! muakks...

ohya! i think i can have a birthday wish on this date isn't it?
i want 2 wishes...
1. i grant everyone i care and love, a wish...
(yes you! don't doubt, make a wish, you are the one i care wert! lolz..)

2. *******
( i keep that for myself)

lastly,
HaPpy BIrthDAy to ME!!

By,
kaiwei :)


No comments: