Wednesday, May 5, 2010

holiday to-do-list

Woohoo...!!

exam is over. what's next? HOLIDAY, here i come...!
have plenty of list-to-do during this coming holiday:

1. the end of exam signifies the start of I-Week 2010, so... let's kick the ball rolling! all OC and FC, i have faith on all of you, make this event a great success! ^^

2. besides I-Week, i have another on-going event also. 学记全国营2010. i am in the program department, and what-is-more, i'm in charging on the bloody opening ceremony gimmick. haha. it is going to dry up my brain 'juice' soon...

3. plenty of movie days! hk and 舜斌, i remember i promised you guys a movie each. be patient, i'll eke out a day for our date. hehe.

4. a long-awaited gathering with pi family. 8poh, faster finish your exam. yan, better make me the 1st person to be informed after you fly back to malaysia. ju, make yourself free, arrange a great outing for us! baobei, you are always so near yet so far. make a day free for us this within this 2 months, ok? i have a lot of stories and updates for you guys. miss all of you till the max!

5. babi hehui. you know what i want to say. and i know what you want to scold me for being such a busy busy and super busy person all these while. we haven't really make out our time to sit down and have a good chatting for some time already, isn't it? you too, make me the 1st person to be informed when you are back to malaysia, but i don't think i'm available to hang out with you until 学记全国营 ends at 19th june. come visit the camp la, its just at UCSI.

6. read some novels. i had been a full-time nerd for almost a month during my exam. study room was my room and my room was my hotel, for me to bath and sleep ONLY. and i suddenly miss you, babi hehui, very much when i don't know who to ask for any good reading recommendation. haha.

7. go back hometown, and spend some time with my dearest 阿公& 阿嫲. feel so guilty for not having the time to go back Pedas for almost a month due to exam. i think i had reached my limit. miss them soooo much.

8. of course, go back home, and enjoy my time with dad, mum, and bro... ever since we grew up and reach the college stage, we hardly get together in 5. always lack of someone either far at kuala pilah or kota bahru, and now UM. i miss the time when i can call "爸爸吃,妈咪吃" before meals... i miss to hear the LAME jokes from 2 of my SIAO brothers...

9. practise 古筝 of course. i have abandoned it in mum and dad's bedroom for such a long time, resisting myself from touching it when i have the chance to drop by at home during exam period so that i can go back to the nerdy world. now that i finally have time staying at home, i think i need to brush up my skills more. fingers are getting harder and odd on the strings. how am i suppose to go for the exam in august if this continues....

10. find someday, go malacca. i know you (yes you, and you know it's you i'm saying here) will know how much i want to go malacca someday, and you know why... make it happen PLEASE......

11. sleep sleep sleep and SLEEP. the deep dark panda eye bags have almost been my identity ever since i entered UM. when can i get rid of these ugly bags? haha. i kind of deserve that though, doing my revision last minutes, joining so many events, and yeah, being TOO responsible and perfectionist in everything. lol. duh, i am sure i can't help myself from outing, talking, watching drama and many more etc even after i am done with all the obligations. never mind, i will try to adjust my hours back to normal. TRY...

12. "planning on progress"

hopefully.... i will have a great and enjoyable holiday. after all the hectic life in campus, i do hope to have some time where i can put down all the pressure of studies, and completely enjoy myself in doing things that i like.

HaPpY hoLidAY everyone!
(8poh i know you will feel like whacking me when you see those red big words)

regards,
kaiwei :)

No comments: