Wednesday, October 19, 2011

great that i have you :)

i am surprise

that at the darkest moment in my day
i feel lots of loves and care and concern from friends who care
friends who really care

from you:
who reminds me of the good old memorable days, the day when everything start.
that was when the seed of friendship was planted in our hearts,
and that was when the sense of belonging to the home built up slowly until today.
very true, we belong to this family and of course i have the responsibility to make things work.

from you:
who gave me lots and lots of good advice and guidance, to bring me out from the darkness.

from you:
who makes me feel the existence of love and care so close that i thought you are just right beside my heart, and with just a simple sentence triggers the rolling tears in my eyes.

from you:
who never understand my problem, but always willing to stay with me.
who never want to tolerate with me, but i know you never meant it to be serious.
who used to be so so so close and deep inside my heart once upon a time.

from you:
who is always far, yet the feeling of friendship is never farther than a distance of two hearts next to each other.
who understands me the best even without articulation from me in words, and always get to put a silent smile on my face by saying the right words at the right time.

and of course, from you:
who cares for me the most, and so willing to sacrifice yourself just to make me feel better.


for all, i don't know what are the best words to show how much i appreciate your existence tonight, only a simple yet sincere phrase:
great that i have you.


kaiwei :)

No comments: