Saturday, March 31, 2012

get well soon, my love

i'm sorry but i can't stop my tears when i hear your weak voice.
i tried to hold them back to eke out a force smile for you.
i don't know whether i made it. but it is so difficult, you knew it don't you?
uncontrollable tears keep rolling down, my cheeks were painful because of the dry weather.
but my heart is more painful.

do you know,
how much i want to be back with you when i know you are alone in dark and fear now.

do you know,
how hard it is for me to still have fun with my friends when i know you are in pain.

do you know
how painful and worrying it is when i have no idea what is your current condition.

do you know
i love you so much that i am still not ready for not having you in my life in any way, especially at this point of time when i can't be with you, hold you hands and say you have to stay strong for me.

so
please
my love

remember your promises,
you promised that you will have your bones covered with fleshes not just skins when i go back,
you promised that you will welcome me back with splendid home-cooked delicacies that you have been tempting me from the video calls all these while when i was away,

you also promised,
that you will take good care of yourself when i was not around,
that you will make sure of your good form for me to hug and hold when i am back.

be well soon, my dearest grandpa.
take extra care of yourself, my dearest grandma.
and you too, my darling family...

i love each and everyone of you with all my hearts, and i couldn't afford to lost anyone yet.



lots of loves from 4000km away,
kaiwei :)

No comments: