Monday, May 18, 2009

cutie...

a new member entered our big Lee family a month ago. a baby girl. yesterday was her 'full month' day. my grandparents and all my aunts and uncles starts calling me 妹妹 since i was still a baby even though i'm the eldest granddaughter in my family. wondering why? eheh... i have 3 cousin brothers before me and plus my elder brother, i'm the 5th grandchildren. after 4 boys borne, it's not a surprise that everyone starts adressing me as 妹妹. but as more and more granddaughters 'appeared', more and more 妹妹 'appeared' as well. haha. well, another 妹 in our big family now. in other words, another answering voices when someone call '妹!' especially during CNY where everyone are around. hehe. no problem la, it's fun to be like that. and i'm proud to be the 1st 妹妹 among all. hehe. here are some photos of my little baby cousin.


"hello. my name is Lee Ern Tong, 李恩彤"



"i want to grow up to become the prettiest princess in Lee family. prettier than 凯微姐姐!"

i asked her mum does she has any english name or christian name or whatever that you call it. she said she likes the name Dawn but some comment that it's not so suitable for a girl. i think the name is nice, i like the word and the meaning of it as well.

"eheh... eating my fist because mummy haven't bring me my milk. yum yum... "

"finished playing, time to sleep. don't disturb! i'm sleepy~"


"sobs... told you don't disturb!"

baby is always cute, isn't it?
:P

-李家大妹妹- >.<

No comments: