Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Huuu.. What a relieve~

As i mentioned earlier, my final 's results is suppose to be coming out tomorrow. but somehow... my '竣安表哥' in matrix gave me the news that i can check it online tonight and sent me the website. of course, i wanted to know, but of course, i don't dare to know! haha. told papa this news, immediately, he on his laptop and browse the website for me. hmmph... papa and mummy are longing deadly to know about my pspm's results more than me okay... they started trying to check online since yesterday night. haha. after i key in the user ID, i just closed my eyes and leave the rest to papa. without any mercy, he clicked 'semak keputusan' and so... in less than 3 seconds, my results was shown clearly on the screen:

Sistem Semakan Keputusan
Peperiksaan Matrikulasi Online


Kolej-Kolej Matrikulasi
Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia

Isikan USERID anda:
Nota: Format USERID: NO.MATRIK + 6 DIGIT terakhir dalam No.k/p ,
Contoh: MA0455527085026295



UserID :
Userid: MA0812506801055360 | No Matrik: MA0812506801 | No. KP: 901220055360

SUBJEK
GRED
BAHASA INGGERIS
A
4
MATEMATIK AKAUN
A
4
PERAKAUNAN
A
4
EKONOMI
A
4
PENG PERNIAGAAN
A
4
PNGS1
4
PNGS2
4
PNGK
4
STATUS
LULUS

woohoo... i just couldn't resist myself to shout out loud in excitement. ohya, woke my mum who was half-sleeping beside me that time also. haha. (actually i woke her up once before that saying that i'm going to check my results) anyway, i don't see any big difference in dad's and mum's expression before and after they knew my results. according to dad, it's an expected result. is it like that? well... i knew they always have high hopes on their daughter. and i'm happy i didn't dissapoint them this time. hehe.

i'm posting this not at all because i want to flaunt my results or whatever it is. i'm just... happy! haha. finally i can starts to fully enjoy my holiday. (though i already am before this. erm... fully-er enjoy then. haha) by the way, congrats to everyone out there who managed to score well in this final, and for those who're not so satisfy with your results, don't give up, keep your determination and i'm sure you can do better next time. just... GOOD LUCK everyone!

by,
微 =)

1 comment:

said...

真的好棒!
恭喜你^^ 为你感到开心。