Tuesday, May 26, 2009

dinasour day

last week was my 1st week back working at petrosains. thought of looking for a different part time job to gain different experiences, but still, give up the thought because i'm lazy to find one. and i don't think there are another job as easy and free as being a volunteer in petrosains, haha. the only thing is just that if you are working for the sake of money, my job is definitely not suitable. it is just a way to spend my time in a wiser way and get some fun with friends there. hehe.

on my 2nd day i was stationed in dino-trek 2, a new station in the science centre, but you need to pay extra to get in there. what's inside? haha. dinasour, dinaSOUR, DINASOURS... it will be great fun visiting all the dinasours for 1-2hours. but try being in there for 8 hours. it will be more fun. haha. another 1 staff and 1 volunteer were with me that day. at the end of the day, we actually started to talk with the dinasours, dance with the dinasours, my friend even thought of eating the dinasours after waiting too long for her lunch break. haha. whether we're hallucinating or what, when the staff announced that petrosains is closing soon, my partner said the announcement sounds like dinasour roaring. well... it's fun. haha.

there is a photo-taking booth in dinotrek2. 5 photos will be taken after you chicken-danced with the 4 dinasours behind me. and visitors can get those photos via email.

this was my colleage in petrosains.

we took this set of photos after half day 'communicating' with dinasours. the dinasour told me her name is spinosaurus.

a group of.... forget-their-name dinasours are chasing after us. RUN!

T-REX. wooowww...

No comments: