Wednesday, November 25, 2009

holiday

i have just enough of 14 days to spend after exam until the day i need to roll back to campus to prepare for MASC.

16th december:
1st person to date me was 张舜斌... lol. went the curve to watch with him. i know i know, that movie was supposed to be shown on 19th nov. haha. that fella got 2 free tickets from dont-know-what company, premium show, that's why. it was my 1st time going The Curve. lousy kl-ian. haha. very very nice place, especially the environment at The Street. went walked a round in Library (a pub), a nice place though, hehe. 1st time watching 3D show in theatre, the 3D spec quite troublesome lo, but not bad ler.

conclusion: nice outing ^^

17th november:
MASC PR dept meeting at za'ba. then went for accounting nite hotel inspection at royale chulan hotel, then had our program dept meeting at pavilion Carl's Jr, then went for movie . will never forget what happened that day. paid RM11 for half movie. haha. during the show, adele called me and reminded me of my MASC emcee audition. i promised to go, so... what else? run la.. lolz. 'walk' super duper triple fast from the cinema hall, escalator, pavilion entrance, went the wrong way, asked a guard the nearest monorail station, flew to monorail, went on the wrong direction of train, roll down after 2 stations, rushed to kelana jaya lrt station, get on lrt, reached university station, get into a super slow newbie taxi, reached za'ba on 9pm, exactly one hour late. anyway, really thanks to my dearest 子儒同学 because he was the one who accompany me ran here ran there along the 'journey'. without him i think i'll cry while running especially when i get on the wrong station. fun? haha. no comment.

these photos were taken BEFORE i went into cinema.

pavilion always has the very very attractive christmas decorations.


18th november:
ah gor was the next person to date me. another 1st time. that was my 1st time to ice skating. lousy kl-ian, again. haha. 10 fella from 10th college went to sunway pyramid celebrating the end of exam nightmare. 6 out of 10 were 1st timer... how 4 taz-ians took care of 6 taz-ians? i also don't know. haha. i fell down once that day. very painful lo... OUCH~ hehe. a very big thanks to my aiya-brother for looking after me during that 3 hrs, or else i think i sure OUCH for more than once. of course, to all the others who did hold me tight at the moment i shout for help la. haha. ohya, before i forget, got 2 uncles 1 auntie very very skilful skating there. it must be very fun to be able to skate like them. hehe

~ten ten ten ten~
mag shi: 动感光波!Bi bi bi bi bi ~~~

yeah! notice that? i'm talking on phone. haha. paiseh, allergy to camera shot, want to have my face in every sweet memories wert ^^
the most slippery corner - the entrance. almost almoST ALMOST fall few times here. but sempat take photo even we're at a high risk location XD
we saw another 青云 sitting opposite us! didn't know he has a brother. haha.

19th november:
went back home lu... didn't know my little tiny room can fit so many of my things just after 1 semester. steve and lapfoong sure never expect they have to walk so many turns when they offered to help me bring my things into 小红. ah gor very 贴心-ly reminded me to drive very very very carefully because 小红's brake not very strong, and suddenly it's so packed with my things. but it was ok along the way back home, guess human's weight is always heavier than all of my things add up together. hehe. anyway, really thanks and touched for their help and care and reminder.

22nd november:
happy birthday to dearest 屁屁婆 from 屁family - lim ju wee! i was at johor bahru since 20th with family. went 慈济义卖会 at 南方学院. mum bought quite a stacks of coupons from my aunt, so we went 'shopping' lo! haha. bought a book, few handmade bookmarks, and many many many FOODS. but not all of them taste good though. anyway, had a great day... it reminded me of the memories when i went helped out on Ti-Ratana Food and Fun Fair when i went for the volunteer job at Ti-Ratana dinner at Desa Water Park (did i remember the correct place) with pi family members. miss that time very very very much ^^

23rd november:
happy birthday to my dearest roommate 陈小静!hehe. but really really sorry for over-looking the time and send you my wishes 1 hour 10 minutes late. didn't mean it... lolz. it was also the day when i start 发霉-ing at home. it's not that i prefer schooling days or exam days than holiday. definitely NOT. but just feel kind of down...when i have so many holiday plans in mind but couldn't find anyone to accompany me. hehui and yan are both at uk. jin and carrie are busy with their own studies and assignments. juwee jijian leeyen are all having stpm now. at 1st i thought hk is at nilai, just knew he is at home now, but is on his study week, means having exam next week. 舜斌 says he not free, staying at hostel also. 明哲 holiday-ing, but sounds like a bit busy and not in good mood when i talked to him few days back. my UM-mates? great, they are ALL having holiday like me, but all of them came from different states around peninsular, johor perak kedah penang selangor... even those staying QUITE near at kl also, not that near at cheras. kepong subang pj... WTH.... is that because i don't have a lot of close-friends? or because my timing is always not match with them? >.<

anyway, HAPPY HOLIDAY...

kaiwei :)


No comments: