Monday, March 31, 2008

Suprise!

on friday morning. 7am. i was sleeping and dreaming and waiting for alarm clock to wake me up at 8am. i dreamt about my brother talking with my mum outside the room. then i dreamt about him coming into the roon, was standing in front of me, and said HI to me with a grin on his face. his friend-Peng Hong appeared and did the same thing after him. i dreamt about myself having the 'what-the-hell' expression when i saw him, slapped myself to prove that i was dreaming. i dreamt about my brother and his friend laughing and my brother threw a blanket on me. OUCH! then... i dreamt about myself going back to sleep.

on friday morning. 8am. my hp alarm woke me up. i remember something happened an hour ago. i took a glimpse towards the door from my bed. the light outside was on, and i heard sounds of computer keyboard, tip-tap-ing. i rose up and peep out on the road. my mum was preparing to go to office. Peng Hong's red saga was outside! what an OH MY GOD morning. that fella really came back from Kota Bharu. to cool down myself, i decided to close my eyes a few seconds before i wake up to brush my teeth.

on friday morning. 9am. i woke up, again. this time, JUMP up from my bed. i thought i wanted to close my eyes back for few SECONDS? haha. okay, i was late. nevermind. i still dragged some times talking to my gor gor before i go out. hehe.

here are some 花絮 on that morning. Gorgor came back by bus. only peng hong and another friend( further story on her is coming soon) knew about this plan. he reached kl at 4.30am, peng hong went to bus stop to pick him up. knowing that papa normally go to office at 7am, they went to mamak to spend time. 7am, they reached in front of our house. too bad. papa went out earlier that day because need to fetch my little brother to school. nevermind. then, gorgor pressed to doorbell.

ding dong....
ding dong....
ding dong....

mum and i didn't hear anything from upstairs. okay, he decided to call my mum.

KS ( gor gor) : hello. mummy ar? wake up already or not?
mum: yea... anything?
KS : mummy. i miss you orh...
mum: huh?
KS : i miss you la...
mum: o... exam coming is it? (mum thought he was suffering depression due to pressure on exam, because the 'i miss you' came to her toooooooooo sudden and tooooo early)
KS : nola, not yet exam.
mum: o...
KS : mummy ar.... can you open the gate for me ar?
mum: ???!!!

about the 2nd people that knew about gorgor's coming back. she is a friend of his girlfried from UPM. he told her because he 'needs' her. haha. he was planning a suprise birthday celebration for his girlfriend. (her bday on 2nd april) so he need someone to help him to date his gf out so that he can appear behind her with a bday cake and handmade bday card, suprisingly. what a sweet boyfriend. ^^

this time, he only came back for few days la. Peng Hong just came to fetch him to airport about 11.30am just now. his flight is at 3pm. his next holiday will be on 24th april. look forward for that time! hehe... miss you~

-kaiwei-

No comments: