Wednesday, October 27, 2010

take care my dear

my dear,
let bygone be bygone...

i know it is not easy,
i know it hurts,
because i was once in exactly the same position as well..
but still,
life goes on...

again, my dear,
i would say,
give and take...

you knew it is hard to give the commitment that he is expecting,
you knew it is hard to reach the consensus when neither of you both willing to move a step backwards,
you knew everything but just one...

you don't know that this is so hard and so hurt to bear...


perhaps today at this moment,
he is the only one you can imagine yourself in love with...


but let me tell you this,
give another chance to something call TIME..
it might not be able to make you forget,
but it will at least helps to ease out the pains...
so please, my dear,
give yourself more time,
give the pains more time...
the day will reach,
when you will meet another someone,
who appreciates you much more than he does,
who worth your tears much more than he does,
who will try his very best,
to make you smile instead of making your cry,
and who will understand you first, before he expects you to understand him...


last but not least,
my dear,
remember,
no matter what happened out there,
you still have me,
you still have us...

i promise you,
you are not alone,
and never will be alone...

take care there, my dear...



kaiwei :)



1 comment:

run er said...

thank..
even u said friend no need to say too many thankz..
but i have to say here..

thank you..

i need some time..
i will be ok d...

er