Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lovely family

I realised that I hardly post up any photos here hor? On December 2007, my family and I went to a studio at Klang to take some non-candid family photos. My mum get to choose 2 kind of wedding gauns, while the others got 1 formal attire. The results were not very bad. Well, of course la, we paid for that!

What are these peoples looking at? Believe it or not, we're actually laughing at a piece of SHYT...

What a lovely family. Haha.


Omigosh, the princess was attacked by both of her prince brothers!


Heheh... Get punished at last.

The king and the princess. Perfect match.

2 comments:

APAC 1554 said...

Those pic was taken in Kajang..definately not Klang..

凯微 said...

Paiseh... After 17+ years having me as your sister, I bet you knew clearly on which level is my sense of direction de la... DOn't laugh! =P