Friday, February 22, 2008

Messages to my dear friends...



I am seriously not a 'blogging kaki' because I always blank when it comes to post up something. Actually I have quite a lot of things that I want to blog about, but somehow it always takes me an hour to type many words, and at last just deleted it by one click. Haha. By the way, I suddenly thought of writting something for my friends, after the FAMILY thingy.

8poh! I know you'll smile quietly in front of the computer when you read this, don't be too proud la ok. Haha. After we leave SBS you're the only one who went to Petrosains paid for the entrance and went in just to talk with me! And thanks to that also, you had the chance to meet the leng chai-est facilitator in there hor? He really leng chai leh! But I long time didn't see him at work already wor, afraid of seeing you again? Haihz... Btw, all the while you always be with me when I'm in need, listen to me when I'm down, crap with me when I'm bored, laugh with me when we're crapping... Really appreciate that. There were some unhappy memories between us before this, but I'm glad to say that those incidents didn't be the impediment for us to build up a stronger friendship bond. Honestly I really thought that our friendship will just end like that after what happened in Form 4, but I'm happy to see that you had became more mature in the way you think and act since then. Know what? I learnt a lot from you also. I like the way you laugh when you're happy, the way you try to make yourself happy when you're sad, the way you get frus when you're angry, and the way you care for you friends that you care. 8poh, appreciate what you're having now and go for what you want in the future. Hope you live happily ever after with your bendan la. Although I know you always 'heavy colour forgo friends', still, don't forget I'm always here for you when you need, just like what you always did for me. Muakks!

Baobei! Hmmm... I called you baobei since....Form 2 hor? Remember the time we draw mural together? hehe. Your trademark is...BLURR! Your innocent face makes people can't even raise up their voices to you even when they really angry. I swear, I never have unhappy feeling with you ever since I know you. Haha. Only sometimes cannot stop myself to feel like want to scold you because you always don't know how to say 'no' to your friends even it's hard for you to help them. Jin, thanks for being with me when I'm totally lost. Thanks for helping me to keep all my secrets. Thanks for letting me know that there is still genuine friendship in this world. Thanks for remembering to contact with me once a while even you're super busy with your assignments nowadays. Although you always missed out our gathering or outing, but I promised I won't forget you whenever we have a gethering or outing de la. Hehe. Love you o~

Yan... Erm... Erm... Erm... Don't know what to say to you lo. We get close only since end of Form 4, if not mistaken it's because of a breakup with akhem. Right? You always like to act tough, never want to tell us when you have a problem or when you're not happy. How many times had I told you hor, keeping everything for yourself will get heart attack de ar! Lol. The yan yan i know is a SS girl, (well, if standing with us then become SS girls la of course) never want to admit lose one, sometimes quite easy to get bu shuang but at the same time saying it's your 1st time bushuang at somebody. Everytime also 1st time hor? Haha. Okay la, I think that's all. Cannot say too many 'touchy' words between us, this is not our style! >.<

Ju. Pi Pi! The lame-est and sampat-est and noisy-est among all. No matter how long we never meet each other I can only see you getting lamer and lamer but not more steady and quiet. haha. if think about the moment we had together, you always have your smile and laughther but not tears. we never get to know your problem when you have any, as you will keep every sorrow to yourself also. Your case is more serious than yan! Sharing is caring. this is what you always say right? make sure yourself can share not only joy but sorrow with others, this can prevent heart attact de ar. anyhow, we're friends, don't we? Thanks for all the trips and gathering and outing and parties that you had organised for us, these really help in keeping all of us in contact. I like the few sentences you wrote in the present you gave me, " Rain nor shine shall not destrop the strong and lasting bond between us" ^^

He Hui! Suprise to see your name here? don't too proud la, give face to you only put you in the list one. haha. Hmmm, among all the close friends I have, i think i knew you longest. since standard 4 or 5 huh? wow... so can we consider 青梅竹马?haha. but 'officially', i only get to know you since mid of form 3, when we met in mrs yuen tuition? since that time, i always receive your just-wanna-talk-with-you calls. i know i had used up a lot of your dad's phone bills de. shhh...don't tell uncle ar. always confidence in yourself, and sometimes over-confidence. glad that you had accompany me to go through a lot of miserable moments, no matter in friendship, love or problem with families. and sorry too, as i did hurt you in...well, you know la. haha. maybe our destiny is just best friends, and that's all. peoples say there are never pure friendship between a male and a female who are very close with each other? i doubt that, very very much. lol. hey, just want to let you know, stuff like a relationship, there's no exact saying right and wrong. i know you're that kind of person that stay firm in your opinion unless proven wrong, but sometimes in love, a lot of things are not like what you think. every girls have their own perspective in treating a relationship. hope you will find your true love one day. no worry, every succeessful ending happened after many failures. haha. gambate and good luck!

大坏蛋!你的待遇比较不一样,我们的“媒介语”只能是华语的,英语传达不到讯息。呵呵。酱多朋友之中你最令我担心的了,好像我的大哥哥,但又不是很会照顾自己。当时你跟我说你生病了,我看着手机里的讯息久久都不懂要如何反应。这是第一次我身边的人这么严重地生病。我懂你很坚强,你也答应过我不会轻易放弃,更承诺过你一定会战胜病魔。小坏蛋虽然不能在你身边给你加油打气,但我隔空传给你的鼓励与勇气你一定要收到,知道吗?其实想起我们的相遇,有一点点不一样哦?来自吉隆坡和马六甲的两个家伙在柔佛认识了,各自回家后只靠手机简讯联络,但还是能很有默契的很在乎对方这朋友。两年前的相识后我们只见过两次面,对吧?一次我们一起去波德申玩,一次你来马新营我去找你。别忘记你还欠我一次见面,你说过会上来吉隆坡找我,你说过要我帮你选衣服,你说过也要买件衣服给我的。现在你生病了,所以我准你延迟兑现这承诺,但我没忘记的哦。我会等你好起来。所以你一定要好起来。以前你说为什么我和昭扬他们只是‘森雪一条心’,都没有‘马森雪一条心’,现在我就给你‘大小坏蛋一条心’!大坏蛋,我珍惜我们真挚的友谊,我珍惜我们纯纯的友谊,我珍惜我们不用声音只靠文字也能保持巩固的友谊,我珍惜我们自然对对方的关心,我珍惜我们不用见面也能对对方的信任。为了这值得珍惜的朋友,你要加油,我也会为你加油。记得我们坏蛋家族的族规哦~要开心要快乐要幸福要健康要坚持到底...

AKhem, such a long post. It takes me few hours to finish this. I admit myself as a super forgetful and blurr girl, so if I left out anyone please don't feel offence. And you know, I'm really long breath, if I talk about everyone I want it will takes more more than few HOURS... That's all la. Love you all my friends. I cannot assure you guys that there will be 'friendship forever' between everyone of us, but I really appreciate all the friends I have. Hope you are the same. ^^


-kaiwei-

No comments: