Saturday, June 27, 2009

adieu, holiday

FUN OK with yoongying and hehui for lunch. chit-chat for a while. simple yet great afternoon. haven't meet yoongying for ages though our house only separated by another few houses. yea, in the same row. haha. we talked about one decision i made 3 years back, and the options available at that moment. she asked me whether i will still choose the same option if it is NOW, after knowing what happens next. well, i found myself kind of speechless. no idea. maybe yes. maybe no. but what is for sure, i'll be more mature and responsible for the decision made, by myself, no matter what or who is it.

went swimming with hh at bandar tun razak swimming pool in the evening. my swimsuit and google were left untouched in ex-kakak's room for almost a year. and finally, they are put on me again. haha. i enjoyed the 'watery' 1 hour pretty much. partly because i haven't swim for long. partly because who i spent my time with. well, i think i'm appreciating every chances we have to spend time together now because there will be so little chances left after 2 + 1/2 months. i wonder will i feel awkwardly unusual when i can no longer call up or receive your call anytime asking 'hey, wanna go for movie later?' ...

reached home a little bit late for dinner after the swim. twinge of qualms stirring inside me, but i knew they won't leave without me. well, family. hehe. sitting in a round table, having my papa, mummy and didi besides me for dinner is one precious moment i know i'll miss very much after tonight. well, of course, i'll still be around at home every weekend (almost :P) but still...not as everyday as now. i remembered few months back, the sheepish excited feelings when i call '阿公吃、阿麻吃、爸爸吃,妈咪吃”, after i was away from home for like...few weeks. haha.

i'm going to depart to UM tomorrow morning. i'm extremely lucky because when i plan to depart at 8am, i'll reach my destination before 9am. a friend told me, he is planning to leave his home 4am, reaching his destination probably about the same time as me, or even later. imagine how many times he can go back home yearly! woosh... thinking about tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and many many tomorrow ahead of me. a mixture of emotions urge forward. excited. relief. anxious. worry. hopeful. happy. upset. but basically, i'm looking forward to flipping the brand new page of my life. wish me luck everyone! and of course, wish you guys good luck as well! lee yen, don't forget to meet me at UM as my junior a year later. haha.

i managed to excavate one small part of my previous post. i listed down these so-called holiday plans.
Holiday PLanS:
1. sleep kao kao! ZzzZZ...

2. play kao kao! SSSssSs...
3. eat kao kao! Yum yum...

4. accompany grandpa and grandma. gonna stay with them for 1 or 2 weeks and accompany grandpa go vacation.

5. hang out with friends. 8 poh, bao bei, yan, ju and the entire pi family are on the top list. babi hehui, and hk also of course...

6. hook up with some nice novels. it has been ages since i last read any novel.

7. roll back to petrosains to play while earning some pocket money.

8. make some nice presents for parents and friends.

9. tidy up my messy room and house.
10. erm.. ermm.. still thinking.

*these are some extras*
11. celebrated 8poh's bday in advance. sorry for the coincidental clashing of my compulsory orientation and your big day. wear that prezzie from me next friday!
12. updated my loveleefamilee blog which had been abandoned for more than a year. i hope i'll still consistantly update it with some photos or news in our family.
13. successfully held a gathering with ex-sbs-ians and mini gathering with dear gaharuians and few damarians and 2 pendatang asing >.<
14. i found back the happy kaiwei. finally almost-ended some troublesome trouble.

haha. i'm glad i didn't overestimated myself because the list are all easily manageable. so, for the 1st time ever, my plan succeed. though there were still some time where i nearly bored to death waiting for carrie's and hh's exam to over. now that their exams are finished, yan and ju going to start theirs, and me myself going to start schooling. lol. duh... nevermind that :)

cheers. for the end of my holiday, and for the start of my new stage of life.

with loves,
kaiwei :)
i'm sorry with this all-words-no-photo post.

No comments: