Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Papa's Day, again

this post is also a direct copy from familee blog. duh, they have the same author anyway, just different readers. *blink blink*

did i mentioned that i want no more last minute work for the following days and months and years? well, i broke my words. haha. it seems like i had hooked up to a bad habit: sleepless night on every eve of any special events.

the idea of this gift was lingering on my mind over the previous weeks, ever since i was screwing up my brain for mummy's day present. brilliant-est idea without action=zero. until... yeah, last night. since i had once again (and many more again coming over) postpone my whatever brilliant idea until the very very last minute, i expect just a simple wishing card like what i did on mother's day. and then... lol. i don't know. maybe i was out of my mind. haha.

to be exact, the photo vase is for both mummy and papa. hope it does make itself a nice decoration in our home :D

here are the 2 little last-minute-gift-makers and our gift recipient. thanks didi for helping me, though you really did looked sleepy that time. *touchy tears falling*

hao gor gor said i'm damn ss putting my own big photo on the bottom. akhem. i really didn't mean to dominate the space. focus on the love shape instead of the face behind it okay! Zzz~

the side/back view of the vase.

with loves inside us,
we see not just faces inside the photos.

we also see happiness, and family bond.


in this family, we don't tell each other we love, or we care.
in this family, we understood well enough that we do love, and we do care,
even without telling.

but, still...

" papa and mummy, i love you"
。。。muakks。。。
forever your precious girl,
kaiwei :)

when i have to be away from home
i started to realize how important is my family
secretly i promised myself
i will try my very best to make them proud of me
and try my very best to avoid hurting them

No comments: