Friday, June 19, 2009

tonnes of good news

upu results was out this morning. the 1st good news is, i got my 1st choice, UM. (or according to yan's dad, MU, for 'english people') the 2nd good news is, UM is near my house, at pj. well, at least still in kl area. the 3rd good news is, since it's near, i probably can go back to home sweet home every weekend, or at least whenever i am free and i am in dead homesick. the 4th good news is, erm... yea, i think UM is not bad, top university in malaysia, though rumors say the quality is going down. the 5th good news is, i'm the 1st in my big lee's family members who is going to be in UM. so, no relative-senior. duh, nevermind that. hehe. the 6th good news is...... i'm going to start my 1st day university life on 28th june. the 7th good news is... haha, i guess that's all. i'm hungry, so going to bath and out for lunch with hh. bye....

i haven't know most of my friends' results. anyway, best of the luck for everyone. and wish you guys enough of everything.

kaiwei :)

*editted: 21/6/09*

as far as i know, 小静、云欣、大姐、竣安表哥、素微 and few others are going into UM with me. 小静 even got the same hostel block with me, so we planned to be each other's roommate if our request is request-able. 小雪、小颉、妈妈、雪丽 and 淑婷 going UPM, 沐霖 and 文勇 UTM, 家仪 and 师傅 UKM. Zaharah get UUM. others... i'm not that sure already. ohya, C3 family who are in UPM, perhaps we can meet up and hang out anywhere around kl during weekends more often. don't worry, i will drag those in UM along with us.

for those who haven't know, but i guess most of you had already knew, i'm doing degree in accountancy. there will be a total of 8 semester until i accomplish the whole course, which is going to take me 4 years time. duh... 3 years in kindergarten, 5 years in primary, 5 years in secondary, 1 year in matriculation...and another 4 years awaiting in university. small case la... haha. with just a glimpse of eye you guys are going to see me in my graduation ceremony. time is tick-tock-ing faster nowadays. lol. so far i am quite excited and looking forward for my new page of life in UM, being a 大学生, i hope i can manage myself to behave like a 大学生 as well. though i can't control myself from still having the kiddy look.

anyway, i hope everything will take place smooth and nice and interesting after i bang myself into the big big old old campus. wish me luck people! UM, here i come! ^^



kaiwei :)
anyone else going to be my future uni-mate?
btw, i'm in kolej kediaman ke-10.

2 comments:

yoongying said...

恭喜~我的朋友,也是学记来的,予渊也是在马大读。
你读什么吖?
你酱快就要去读书啦,几时要找我喝茶?
我下星期考完试~

凯微 said...

i'm taking accountancy. going in on 28th june. means next week... u finished exam?