Saturday, June 5, 2010

babi...

babi limhehui...

how many years i had known you already har? hmmph... almost 10 years? i'm glad we still are close until now. from the day i met you back in tuition in 2005, that was the day we re-contacted back with each other. haha. can't believe time flies in such a speed. you are always the very special friend in my life, now and for life, i hope. remember we always said to each other? my boyfriend, whoever he is, have to first accept the existence of limhehui beside me, being such a close yet special MALE friend. same goes to your girlfriend, whoever she is. i don't know whether this statement is still applicable on you or not, but it is, on me. haha. almost all my close friends, whether you know or don't know them, will at least hear your name from me before.

there are some words i didn't tell you before. since you went to uk the last september, we hardly have a nice long conversation together, do we? perhaps we speak better through phone or face to face, perhaps we don't used to communicate using msn, perhaps i'm the one always too busy to get myself online. i have the slight feeling that we're not that close and familiar like we used to be. it used to be you and me. then yan, you and me. but now, sometimes, sometimes la...i feel like things changed, and it left only yan and you. sometimes, sometimes la... i just feel a little left out. you guys are under the same sky, same weather, same land, and same time; but i'm at the other side of the globe! i'm worrying that i'm no longer someone special and important to you, i'm worrying that we no longer have limitless conversation like before, i'm worrying... can't blame me from having such worries right? haha.

no matter how, don't bother too much about my thinking-too-much la. just some random thoughts, unnecessary sometimes. hehe. as a special friend here, i hope and i always make myself to believe that distance won't keep us further apart. you will always be the most special MALE friend for me, and you are always the person that i wish to borrow your time and ears to listen to my everything... my life, my thoughts, my new friends, and my stories. its because of you, that makes me believe that there are always pure friendship between friends of opposite sex. so please, make my believe a fact, until many many many years later. can we?

lolz.. enough of all these craps. you are same category with yan actually, hard to say such touchy words with you. (that's why i'm typing not saying >.<) i can imagine you making what-the-hell face to me now. haha. anyway, the main purpose of this post is actually to let you know i remember you in this very big day. you are not alone, although we're far apart. happy birthday~

kaiwei :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend, my forever friend.

~kalyana mitra~
btw, happy birthday to jijian too, for yesterday :)

No comments: