Tuesday, June 29, 2010

can't believe i'm going to be 2nd year soon
can't believe i'll have a batch of juniors under me then.
campus life flies in a speed that we couldn't even feel the speed.

my session of course registration had started this morning. the same thing i did for last semester, not even delaying one second, registered whatever courses that we had discussed earlier with my friends.

the completion of course registration symbolizes the beginning of the next journey in front of me. exactly one year ago, i was one of the noob freshies that don't know a thing about university life. gone through few interesting adventures during my 1st year, then now i'm resting in this pit stop, recharging myself so that i will be well-prepared with new spirits and strength to continue my adventures.

am i ready?

i am not sure.
because i enjoy my holiday very very much.

am i looking forward?

i am not sure too.
because i am, sometimes, tired with the hectic life in campus.

no matter how, life still goes on.
yes, i have to keep going no matter how reluctant am i...

good luck. happy ending holiday! and welcome to university life, juniors.

kaiwei :)

No comments: