Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i'm sorry.

a simple reminder is enough to make me feel a twinge of qualms.
it always do.
but why is that so hard for me to change? at least a little bit better.

yes, i'm part of this family. and i'm on my long holiday.
despite friends gathering and outing,
despite the 2 events i'm working on now,
despite all my on-going holiday plan...
i'm actually quite free isn't it?

the floor is sticky.
the space is messy.
the bathroom is smelly.
the furniture is dusty.
the car is dirty.

i just realised, a month had passed, and i hadn't put any efforts on all these.
well, urm, at least i did THOUGHT to put some efforts on some of these.
duh, as if just the thought would make any changes.

silently, i made a promise. to dad. mum. myself. and this family.
i swear i will work these out asap. no, aiap. (as immediate as possible)
the dust. the dirt. the mess.

i used to repeat this phrase
"home, is always the best place to stay"
by printing this on mind,
i will make my home a home SWEET home.

^^
wish me luck.

guilty-ing,
kaiwei :(

No comments: