Thursday, April 7, 2011

buddy buddy buddy, birthday wishes everywhere...

ops... just noticed, one important birthday wish that i'd missed out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY big big buddy Siew Peng~
although you won't be reading my post here, but still, 'pretend' to give you a slice of my favourite secret recipe new york cheese cake la, wholeheartedly fully willingly...


HAPPY 24th BURBDAY and wish to see you soon!
buddy gathering la weeeeeyyyyy...

aiya, and since i am up here posting birthday post here and there already, 顺便 post another photos of my big buddy's birthday last month la.

my pretty and sweet sweet big buddy birthday celebration on 17th march... ops, the group photos of us whole buddy line is with another camera. too bad...

aiya aiya, since i am also already here posting birthday wishes and photos of my buddy here and there, 顺便 again to post the photos of small buddy birthday celebration photos 3 months back la. haha.

aiya aiya aiya, since i am blah blah blah *refer to paragraph before*... 顺便 post the photo of the birthday gift from my small buddy 4 months back la. no celebration as it was a holiday. but my sweet sweet not-so-handsome buddy bought me this! very touchy lo~ i still owe him a bday prezzie until now... XD

the cute red bear beside its home (the mug) and on top of....ops, audit text book!

small small buddy
kaiwei :)

No comments: