Thursday, April 7, 2011

happy birthday la harrr.... DOWN~~~

臭师父 lim chun kai...


nah... although i am really reluctant to share this slice of cake with you, because i am really wanting to keep it for myself, because i had replaced my budget for this slice of cake with the bloody manhattan chocolate mud pie with many many NUTS topped on it (although it only cost me RM3.90, which is half the price of the one showed on top), because i has been longing to eat this slice of new york cheese for many many weeks just like how noisy was i towards my daily fresh chocolate wafer...

but still...
since it's your big day and i haven't prepare and didn't plan to prepare anything else for you.
ok LARRRR...
share with you LARRRR...

erm, take the blur blur black black one behind can? then i will have the yellow one in front. ok?

alright alright, let me help you to shout out the words playing in your mind and almost coming out or even already came out from your mouth...
"DOWN!!!!"
>.<

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!
haha

kaiwei :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks.. I would like to take the yellow one~~ =P