Wednesday, April 13, 2011

tired of all the guessing, discussing, backstabbing, blackmailing.

perhaps, a halt for me from all these craps will be a good idea.

sense of relief grows stronger each day, telling myself that luckily i am here but not there.

pros and cons. give and take. yes, the same trading system still exist.

but at the very moment, i am confident that the trade i dealt was a good one.

maximizing utility, like mentioned in the economy text book.

work hard guys. to create a better future. for yourselves and for them.

i believe and i am confident, you deserve to take up the responsibility better than i do.

and of course, i am in my own right place hoping that i am doing the right thing to the right me.

kaiwei :)

emo for the whole day
somehow for no vivid reason that i can tell of
sometimes i hide my feelings
but most of the time i hope you can see what i am hiding behind

anyway, wonderful wafer that lightens up a little bit of my day :D

No comments: